Another thing to keep in mind is that not only will hyper-realistic product visual drive sales but it will also increase the likelihood that your customers are satisfied with the product delivered. Allowing your consumer to view the product from multiple angles beforehand such as 360° views will increase consumers‘ trust and reduce the chances of having a surprise when the product is received. Give an edge to your product portfolio and elevate client fidelity while boosting sales.
Still having doubts about 3D renderings? Does any of the following statements ring a bell?
• I have thousands of SKUs and the infinite customization alternatives cannot be captured in a traditional photoshoot.
• Because of the Covid 19 crisis, I need to organize a virtual photoshoot of the products.
• My product catalog changes very often which makes it extremely complicated to update with traditional photoshoots.
• Using traditional photoshoots, I need to schedule different sessions to capture the entire collection which is extremely time-consuming and costly.
• I would like to test different product staging (views, looks, backgrounds…) for existing products without having to organize a new photoshoot each time.
• I want the visual of this product but I know there will be modifications done in the future and I don’t want to organize another shooting for the same product.
• I want to have 360° views of my products without giving up the quality of the product.
If any of the previous statements are relatable, then virtual photography should be on your roadmap. The sooner you implement it at the core of your business, the faster it will push forward your business.
No brand should neglect the importance of visual assets. According to a study performed by eMarketers, 83% of online shoppers point to product imagery as the most influential factor in their buying decisions. Using hyper-realistic 3D renders will help you drive sales, boost consumer engagement, and elevate client fidelity.